Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pinterest Find: Veggie Confetti Dip

So on Pinterest, it's not called this. I think it's called Skinny Poolside Dip or something along those lines. Hungry husband calls it veggie confetti dip, so I'm stickin to it! I have made this for a few get-togethers with our neighbors and every time, it has been a hit. So, chalk one up to Pinterest! When you click on the picture I pinned, it doesn't take you to a recipe, so I have no one to thank for this awesome dip.

1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
2 jalapenos, diced (or a jar of chopped jalapenos works too)
1 can yellow corn, drained
1 can diced olives, drained
16 oz light cream cheese
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix

Soften cream cheese in microwave for 15-30 seconds, just enough to be able to mix well. Mix in Hidden Valley Ranch. Fold in veggies. Chill for at least an hour before serving. Serve with Wheat Thins. I've found that other crackers are too crumbly and don't hold up against the cream cheese. Plus, Wheat Thins are just delicious!

Super simple and so delicious! Every time we are invited somewhere, my husband wants me to make this to bring. Some other time I'll have to write about the other thing he DEMANDS I make :)

Diesel and Denali
*This post reminds me to always take pictures of the food I make! As this blog grows, I will have more pictures of the dishes because I'll be making them that day. But this recipe was just to good to wait until I make it again :) So for now I'll just leave you with a picture of my two little terrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment