Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Super Easy Chicken Parmesan

Hungry Husband got home from work last night and had a hankering for Chicken Parmesan. Well, that just happens to be one chicken dish that I haven't really made and don't have a recipe for. Having told my husband this, he says, "Oh that's ok, I was going to make it". Well ok then! As excited I was about having dinner made for me, I was curious at how our dinner would turn out. Well, it was one of the best Chicken Parmesans I've ever had! The delicious recipe was so easy to make, I know that it will become a staple in our household.
Husband's plate.

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Italian bread crumbs
1/2 stick butter, melted
2 Cups finely grated Parmesan
1 1/2 Cups Italian bread crumbs
Marinara sauce
2 Cups finely shredded Mozzarella cheese

Start by melting butter in a bowl in the microwave. Then mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese together in separate bowl. Take one chicken breast and dip it in the butter, making sure it's completely covered. Then dip the chicken in the Parmesan/breadcrumbs mixture, making sure it's completely covered. Repeat with remaining chicken. Place chicken in a glass baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, take chicken out of oven and top with a generous helping of marinara sauce, followed by the Mozzarella cheese. Broil chicken until cheese is melted.

This dish was absolutely delicious!! The chicken was so moist and the cheesy, saucy goodness was amazing! This is definitely going in the recipe book.

We served the chicken with garlic, buttered noodles and veggies. My husband also likes the chicken over top of spaghetti.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment